- April 1, 2018, 6pm: CLASS CANCELLATION. To cancel a class, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7pm at least the day before your scheduled class. Otherwise, the hours will be considered consumed or used.
- June 26, 2018, 2pm: CERTIFICATES. AIEP will only issue a Certificate of Enrollment that will indicate the course, course description, enrollment dates, number of hours enrolled, and number of hours completed. AIEP will not issue a Certificate of Completion or a Certificate of Achievement. The certificate is not a diploma, and it only acknowledges the student’s enrollment and course information.
- July 26, 2021, 7pm: Due to the pandemic, we have added new guides for our LEO: Learn English Online programs, while still adhering to the other general guidelines that apply to both LEO and F2F: Face-to-Face programs.
Welcome and thank you for choosing the American Institute for English Proficiency as your partner and provider for English and communication skills training. Our goal is simple: to provide you the best possible learning experience with quality education and high standards. This AIEP Student Handbook will help you get the most out of your time here at The American Institute. Therefore, before you start your course, you must completely and thoroughly read this handbook.
Further, you must type (or copy and paste) this note in the comment section of this page:
I have read and understood the terms and conditions as well as the guidelines enumerated in the AIEP Student Handbook. I shall not ask AIEP and its staff to deviate from the policies listed in this handbook.
Table of Contents
I. Contact Information/Hotlines
II. About the American Institute for English Proficiency (AIEP)
III. Messagefrom the Founders of AIEP
IV. Policies and Procedures
- Enrollment / Refund / Transfer Policies
- Attendance and 15-minute Grace Period Policies
- Student Attendance Confirmation Policies
- ID and Lanyards Policies
- Dress Code: Attire and Groom Policies
- English Only Policy
- Courtesy Policy
- Anti-Discrimination Policy
- Class Decorum
- AIEP Events
- Media Notification/Announcements