In an increasingly globalized economy, there is a high expectation from employees and managers, and that is clarity in communication, including the fore core competencies: reading, listening, writing, and speaking.
Business English is the use of the English language in different business contexts, including sales, marketing, business development, training, banking, insurance, international trade, commerce, finance, and many office settings.
More and more career-driven professionals are studying Business English courses to improve their employment status and career prospects. They are seeking better opportunities with multinational firms, looking for better positions, aggressively seeking a promotion, or simply looking to get a higher salary.
Business English courses can include, but not limited to, the following:
- Vocabulary Development (Business Context)
- Intensive Grammar (Syntax, Construction)
- Critical Writing (Persuasion, Negotiation)
- Business Presentations (Public Speaking, Training)
- Business Correspondence (Emails, Memos, Letters)
- Powerpoint Presentations
- Conducting Meetings